| KIDS DRAWING Competition Information and Rules
On the occasion of Ganesh Utsav 2011 MMBA presents a drawing competition for kids. If you are interested in having your kids participate in the competition, please fill out the form below. Please read “Rules and Guidelines” section below.
Age groups: TBD (based on entries - but rest assured a 4 yr old will not be in 12 yr old age group !)
Subject: To Be Announced Before Competition
Pencils, Colored Pencils, Colored Pens, Pastels, Crayons (NO Water / Oil colors)
Size: 11’” X 14” Duration: 90 minutes
Start Time: 9:30 AM
Rules and Guidelines:
1. Contestants’ family must be member of MMBA for the calendar year 2011.
2. One drawing paper will be provided at the place of competition 5 minutes before the time. Children must bring their own pencils, erasers, colored pens, pastels, crayons etc. MMBA will not provide any art material (except the drawing paper) to the contestants.
3. A panel of judges will select the drawings for awards. Drawing ability, creativity, out-of-the-box thinking will be the main factors in the judging process. Judges’ decision will be final in this matter.
4. All the drawings will be displayed in the exhibition. All participants can take their drawings home after the exhibition.
5. Entry fee: $5.00 for all contestants (Non refundable).
6. Entries must be submitted by August 28 2011. No entries will be entertained after above date or on the day of the competition.
7. MMBA reserves the right to cancel the entire competition or the competition for a specific age group, or merge different age groups, if sufficient entries are not received by the deadline.
8. Kids may NOT bring reference pictures/photos at the competition. No tracing of the drawing will be permitted. Parents/Guardian of kids are requested to leave the competition area for the duration of the drawing. Competition starts PROMPTLY @ 9:30 & Ends @ 11:00am. No exceptions.
9. Participants will be provided a ID # by MMBA to be written on the top corner of the Drawing paper. Names are not to be written on the paper.
If you have questions please e-mail email@example.com with the subject line of: "MMBA Ganesh Utsav 2011 - Drawing Competition".
For the registration, please send the following detail information in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Subject line -" Participant Name - Kids Drawing Competition"
2. Parent/Guardian Name
3. Contact phone Numbers
4. Email Address:
5. Google Checkout confirmation number
6. Participant's Age
Note: The entry fee $5 USD is valid for one child per event/competition only.